It can be daunting when you come to something new, so we thought we'd guide you through this website, and what it can do for you. Just click on the relevant tab to get the information you'd like...
Free Gifts for YOU!
First of all we recommend that you visit our free gift page, a page which we keep reviewing and will likely add to indiscriminately. You're gift will help you on your way to becoming a photographer extraordinaire just like Bart.
In addition you will notice throughout the site we'll draw your attention to gifts relevant to the contents you are perusing - so you can have gifts which coincide with your particular interests at the time.
We do not limit the number of freebies you can sign up for.
Why not check out our Magazine page?
Not only does it have lots of articles on photography which you might find helpful, we encourage you to leave comments and ask questions at the end of each article. Bart reads all comments and will get back to you. This isn't a one way traffic website...
Recent - From The Magazine
Essential Tools (and what they do...)
If you're not familiar with what's on the market these days by way of cameras and other photographic equipment, are wanting to figure out what different bits of kit do, or are reviewing your current gear, pop over to our essential tools page.
Here we will
- De-mystify many questions (e.g. what's a "cropped sensor" and a "full frame sensor", and why should I care? Why would anyone need a tripod anyway? What's the big deal about a big flash - I have a pop up on my camera!)
- Explain what's available and what it does - in easy to navigate little sections. You can then make an informed decision on whether that bit of kit can help you with YOUR photography, or not...
- Helps you choose what is right for YOU. One size never fits all in photography.
Take a Quiz!
Photography is fun, and we want this website to provide some fun too. This is a very new section of our website, but you'll notice quizzes keep appearing as fast as we can write them for you. For example you'll see things like:
- Quizzes just for fun.
- Quizzes to find where you're at, so we can offer you a free gift at the end appropriate to your level at the moment.
- Quizzes which will determine what kind of, or level of kit is right for you. This could save you LOTS of time in reading through a wall of information.
- Any other quiz you tell us you want.
We want to give you access to some of the best courses on the web.
We're writing a "fundamentals course" for you right now. If you're here you're in a wonderful position because we're canvassing your views as to what you would like us to include in that course.
If there is anything in particular you're struggling with PLEASE GET IN TOUCH. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you need from us! We read every email - you might just inspire something special 🙂
We're experimenting with a full store. While you can buy items according to our kit recommendations - which will accommodate the needs of many, we want a full store so that we can give you even more value. Importantly we will exclude any item we wouldn't consider if we were in your shoes - so you can be confident we'll put nothing there that we wouldn't buy ourselves.
Just a store isn't good enough for us. We want you to feel like you have someone holding your hand around the store explaining what everything is, who it is aimed at, what it does, and why it might be helpful FOR YOU. We therefore include lots of explanations, for example:
- What is the difference between a full frame camera and a "cropped sensor"?
- Why should it matter what my tripod is made of? (Depending on your use for it, it might not, so knowledge here could save you money).
- What on earth would I use a tripod for anyway?
- What's all this Flashgun lark about? I've got a built in flash - why would I ever need to use one?
More items will be appearing all the time. If you have any suggestions however of what information or items will be useful to you please get in touch by emailing email@example.com
Keep Up With All Things Bart Via:
Click on the relevant icon/s below:
Follow us on twitter - click on the yellow bird left!
If Facebook is your preferred option click on the yellow F left!
We produce some regular "how to" videos on our YouTube channel - why not check us out and follow us by clicking on the icon to the left?
Would you like to see us on any other social media platforms such as Instagram or Pintrest for example? Please let us know your thoughts by using the form below.